Saturday, May 1, 2010

What I think of myself

I always hear what everybody else thinks of me like outstanding and all that, but they have never asked what I think of myself. I think of myself as astonishing because I always do things that the crowd would never expect like just clapping my hands and have a giant Asian elephant disappear or swallow 150 needles and then pluck them out threaded.

I think of myself as bold or daring sometimes because I do many life risking things like going in a milk can filled with water and holding my breath for three minutes or hanging from a roof with some rope and buckled in a straitjacket and escaping without falling.

I also think of myself as very secretive because I never reveal much anything to the audience except on rare occasions. I do try to keep secrets in my magic tricks and acts because a fraud could just pick it up and impersonate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment