Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Obstacles or risks I took



During my career it wasn't just smooth sailing, I had to go through many risks and obstacles. One of them was very dire at the beginning of my career, was money because I needed money to get props for my magic acts so I had to borrow my brothers life savings to buy them ( I eventually paid him back ).

While I was young I had to run away when I was only 12 years so that was one of my biggest risks. I didn't have any food or money so I was just on my own with nothing.

When I was becoming famous and during the rest of my career there were many impostors and frauds so I always had to accept the many challenges that they threw at me, like those many handcuffs and dangerous acts. This really scared Bess to death so she was usually in tears when I did these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment