Friday, April 30, 2010

How I affected the wold and other people


I did many, many things in my life that have affected other people like my several shows, acts , and magic tricks. People think of me as the greatest magician and escape artist in history. People even started calling me the guru (teacher) of magic!
I also made a tittle for myself: The King of Cards and Handcuffs. Many people were inspired by me when doing my tricks, always wishing they could do the same. During my time invented many magic tricks, some I even revealed to the public believe it or not!
I also wrote a very detailed section of magic on the Britticania Encyclopedia, I wrote a book called The Right Way to Do Wrong, and I also launched a journal in the Conjurors' Weekly magazine. I was famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment